Required a go-to-market strategy to open their white label schools, recently launched SaaS product and tools catalogues in Indian market.
Type of company:
A network of 30+ software engineering schools.
- Start from scratch to make a business plan.
- Determine value proposition for the SaaS product.
- Product positioning was challenging due to excessive competition in technology space.
- Introducing a pedagogy to the Indian market, which was contradicting the traditional learning methodology.
- Created new products like the “experience labs” for business-to-business segments.
- Created a strong business-to-business pipeline of 20+ companies focusing in India and Singapore.
- Signed 3 memoranda of understanding (MOU) with companies to run pilots.
- Strategic alliance with one of the largest universities in India, under their technology division, to launch a unique program in software engineering.